Monday, May 4, 2015

About Sophie Finn

Hello, I’m Sophie Finn. I’m very excited to be a 2015 Head Student because it is a good opportunity to lead and work with lots of people.

I think a leader is someone who:

  • ·     Tries their best in everyway
  • ·     Works well with others and is supportive
  • ·     Has creative ideas and listens to others
  • ·     Proud and Positive


I’m looking forward to leading the School Council and working with the teachers and younger students to create a happy and safe school environment.
I enjoy spending time with my cockatiel Wilbur and cat Charlie. I love playing my guitar and keyboard and have a real passion for music. I love singing and dancing to the world’s greatest hits.
I am a capable, bubbly and enthusiastic Tall Poppy and I am up for the coming challenges as a Head Student. I believe everybody is capable of something awesome if they really try and believe.  

I look forward to working with the other Head Student Hannah Rose, and being one of Tauriko School's first Head Students.

1 comment:

  1. Sophie,
    Congratulations on being one of our first ever Head Students. Last term you and Hannah met with each class at lunchtime while they ate to talk to the students, get to know them and hear what they think of Tauriko School. I know they all enjoyed talking to you both and I often hear the students talking about you both.

    ReplyDelete