Friday, July 8, 2016

Leadership Week Competition - Winners

Leadership Week Competition
‘Someone who Inspires you’

Thank you to the many students who entered the competition - it was certainly tough picking the winners!

Winner - Years 1 & 2 Entries


My Dad - Lucas Coster
Winner - Years 3 & 4 Entries

My Grandma - Madison Bourke

Winner - Years 5-8 Entries

My Teacher - Emma Neustroski
Someone who inspires me is Jenny Tappenden. She is a strong woman, who puts up with 25 occasionally naughty children for 30 hours a week . So thats right folks, she's a teacher and not just any teacher, she's my teacher. Being a teacher means that you need to have a tough soul, a strong  voice and a good memory and Mrs Tappenden has all of those things.
Mrs Tappenden inspires me because she has such a good heart and willing mind. I think that Mrs Tappenden is a really good role model and she is sensible with a capital S! Mrs Tappenden has a really nice  smile, and she encourages us kids to be the best we can be.
So what I'm trying to say, is that, you're such a great teacher Mrs Tappenden!

Congratulations to our winners who each received a Steamers rugby ball.






No comments:

Post a Comment